Wednesday 22 July 2020

SILENCE

The soul screams.... "I want silence" ....... I ask, "What's that?"
She says, "Don't talk"
I, "Are u mad?" 

She is mute..... I start asking, questioning, demanding, reprimanding.... Shhhhh.... Shhhhh.... She waves me off.... Quiet... Be still...
This seems new to me..... What would I do.... I am anxious.... Not think... Not ponder, not analyze..... Noooo.... I can't let her out of hand......

I vehemently disrupt her and get miffed with her.... For not giving me her full attention..... I.....wait....try again.... She is off.... In bliss..... Who am I? .... I am her mind...

She has the look of pure innocence... Playing like the soft waves which,, soundlessly dash against the shore..... That look... The feel which I have never seen in her before....
She is in love.... With silence..... Melting into the bliss of its purpose where I don't exist....

I feel alone, I'm not used to this.... I try to draw her attention and realize it's futile...... Think it's better to be with her for a moment watching her......
I enter in the love affair and.........
I don't exist...... I.... She..... Silence, are one where each of us are just there.......
Ecstasy pure love, freedom......... 
"Just BE." 

6 comments:

  1. The chatter of the thinking mind can be experienced initially which finds it tranquility and calmness,which is the end of all the search...Sudha,this is the feel,i got from your morning musings...way to go and allow the thoughts ebb into words to reach the source again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meenaji would be happy with your introspection. Maybe the Gita is influencing you

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..................................
    (In line with your silence)

    But good to see you slowly drowning into that!

    ReplyDelete